Direct Support Professional
Teaching Position – NO CERTIFICATION REQUIRED Immediate Opening for dedicated, hardworking, and compassionate individuals. Small program for individuals with autism in Downingtown, PA in year round, community-based, private licensed special secondary education program for individuals with autism. PERFECT for TSS/PCA looking for full time and benefits.
Professional level: Professional
Salary range: 35,000 – 43,000
Benefits: healthy benefits package included paid vacation, extensive training & professional development opportunities, gym membership, health, dental, vision care, and tuition reimbursement/401K
Education: Bachelors Degree Preferred
Start date: Immediate
Job Type: Full-time
- Assist with team members in the development, implementation, and evaluation of Treatment Plans and Instructional Protocols for clients/students.
- Empower parents/guardians/community members, in their roles supporting students/clients
- Provide one-to-one; one-to-two, one-to-three direct interventions and instructional/treatment protocols, modeling for the student/client, parents, family members, school personnel, community members and others, appropriate behaviors necessary for successful adjustment and immersion into community participation and living as guided by Clinical Team.
- Provide behavior management, conflict resolution, anger management, and peer interaction.
- Provide instruction for skill acquisition in all domains necessary for quality of life including domestic living skills, leisure skills, vocational skills, sexuality, safety, social skills, and community navigation.
- Work with clients/students and families to provide stabilization of the student in the home, school, and community.
- Follow all protocols, programs and schedules as guided by Clinical Team.
JOIN US AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
Summary of benefits:
Please fill out and send to email@example.com.