Assistant Behavior Analyst Aide
- Full job description - http://www.paalprogram.org/JobDescriptions/ABAA.pdf
Assistant Behavior Analyst (Clinical Supervisor)
- Minimum of two years previous experience with older learners with autism
- Demonstrated ability to perform functional analysis, formulate hypothesis, collect and analyze data.
- Demonstrated previous experience in direct supervision of other direct care staff.
- Requires Bachelor’s degree. Masters degree preferred, Certification in Applied Behavior Analysis required.
- Minimum of 2 years previous community based experience with older learners with moderate to severe autism preferred.
- Full job description - http://www.paalprogram.org/JobDescriptions/ABA.pdf
Program Director/Community Coordinator
- Minimum of 2-3 years with community based instruction with older learners with autism
- Previous experience in identifying community-based opportunities in mainstream, competitive employment for vocational opportunities.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and maintain a database of currently available post-21 living and vocational opportunities. .
- Demonstrated ability to assist in creating; where necessary; appropriate living and vocational post-2l opportunities
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of a comprehensive community-based team.
- Demonstrated ability to cultivate memberships with community businesses to create community opportunities for students at little or no cost to the students.
- Demonstrated ability to formulate and present educational materials and programs to schools, area businesses, service organizations and neighborhoods to increase awareness, acceptance and further the availability of opportunities in the community as well as participation of the community in the program.
- Masters degree or equivalent in social work, psychology, education, or related field.
- Minimum 2 years experience with case management service coordination for individuals with developmental disabilities; previous experience with autism preferred
- Extensive knowledge of SSA regulations and work incentive programs
- Extensive knowledge of formal county or commonwealth programs, services, or sources of funding
- Knowledge of, and experience (minimum 2 years) with, the Consolidated waiver
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate and coordinate among formal and informal service delivery systems
- Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively with families and community stake holders.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement an Individualized Family Service Plan.
- Basic understanding of the principles of applied behavior analysis.
Summary of benefits:
Please fill out and send to email@example.com.